Thursday, August 27, 2009

KRIS EVANS


Wow!! Talk about talent. I'm tempted to say a picture is worth a thousand words, but this one damn near left me speachless. Needless to say, I'd like this see this boy (and his ALMOST FREAKISHLY amazing package) in action! Hopefully he's as exciting on video as he is in stills. Looks like I'll be making a trek to the video store sometime soon. Recession be damned! I'll prolly be posting more of Kris in the future, till then, enjoy this rad and TRUELY jaw-droppingly awesome pic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is definitely amazing! Love the blog, man. I posted a bit about Kris Evans earlier this month and will share more in about 10 days. :) www.sizingupblog.com/2009/08/another-big-bel-ami-boy-meet-kris.html

CKLNI said...

Thanks bro! Sizing Up is great too!! One of my favorites! Keep up the good work. And yes, Kris is awesome!!