Sunday, December 13, 2009

FLASH GORDON aka SAM JONES




















Why Sam Jones? Weird story...so last night I was watching Blades of Glory with Will Ferrell and Jon Heder (hottie!). Freaking hilarious BTW!! Anyhoo, the finale of the movie features the duo ice skating to the theme from Flash Gordon (1980) by Queen. So that got my interest piqued. I'd never seen Flash Gordon all the way through, so I went on YouTube to see if I could find the trailer, and lo and behold, the WHOLE movie was on there! I stayed up all night watching it and now Flash Gordon is DEFINTELY one of my favorite all-time movies. I don't know how I missed it all these years. The movie rocks!! And so does its star Sam Jones as a freakin' superhunky Flash! Anyway, if you decide to check it out, prepare yourself for one super-awesome wacked-out trippy ride of a film. I can honestly say, you'll never see another movie like it. Flash Gordon (1980) - CRMS recomended!

No comments: