Monday, January 25, 2010

NUMBERS


I finally put in a stat counter today. I was surprised by the number of hits in just a few minutes. Wow! I can't imagine how many people have actually viewed this site since it started in March of '09. Thanks for the interest, honestly! I'm not a pro by any stretch, but I do try to run a nice site. Feel free to leave any questions/comments you may have. Check out the archive if you haven't done so already. And please, keep coming back and enjoying CRMS! I'm glad there are so many people out there that love cocks as much as I do. Thanks!

2 comments:

Tom said...

Hey mate,

Would you be interested in a link exchange with with my blog? If you do, let me know and I will add your link.

The blog is: "Guys! Me Likey!" http://guysmelikey.smut.com

Please contact me at tomgmlblogATgmailDOTcom

Cheers,
Tom

CKLNI said...

Sure, let's do it!