Monday, March 1, 2010

YOU PICKED THE WINNERS!

1st Place - Max Orloff & Ariel Vanean (Tie)

2nd Place - Kris Evans & Johnny Maui (Tie)

3rd Place - Shane Collins & Richard Hrosik/Karel Rok (Tie)


And so...

those are the winners folks! No, NOT of the Olympics, but if this WERE the Olympics of Cock, I'd have to say the Czechs most certainly have the edge! Well, at least we have TWO Americans in there! My personal favorite was Woody, and although he and his fat one didn't make the top 3, he at least made a valiant and admirable showing in fourth place. All in all, it was a fun poll. I wasn't surprised by Max's performance. He's a HUGE favorite among cock-lovers and, although I don't think that his was the MOST aesthetically pleasing out of THIS group, I do think he's got one beauty of big fucking dick on him and It's no mystery why people are in lust with it. Ariel, on the other hand, was a total dark horse, and I was indeed surprised by his upset tie with Max. Hats off to both of them! Now, if only Bel Ami could bring Max out of retirement to do a scene with Ariel! Oh heck, bringing Max out of retirement to do a scene with anybody would be fucking awesome! Anyway, thanks for voting and supporting CRMS! Congratulations to our six winners and to ALL of our candidates! Now, I have to think of the next poll. If any of you have some ideas or suggestions for one, let me know! Thanks again guys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A well and properly held plebiscite! My candidate did not win, but I was enormously encouraged by the rise of anyone to chip away at the hegemony of the most-marketed dick on the web, not that it is objectionable for any of its rôles. Given how comparatively little Mr Maui (for whom I also did not vote) is engaged in penis productions, his prominence in the returns speaks volumes for quitting while one is ahead. I do have to repeat, however, that it is ambiguous to hold a ballot on cock in general, rather than several ballots on cock in its numerous applications; and Maui makes this case as well as anyone -- you might find yourself specifying Maui for tasks A2 and B3,4,and5, but not for tasks A1, B1or2, for example. This does not mean, A2 and B3 are negligible tasks (need I say), in which Maui's cock is wondrously applicable.