Sunday, June 13, 2010

THE COMIC KID aka THE KID YOU DON'T KNOW













This absolute BEAUTY of a penis belongs to That Kid You Don't Know, a dude I recently found on Tumblr. I don't think he's posted these photos on his own site, but he has posted them on 'hung like a...', another GREAT blog that I just recently got turned on to (I've added it to my bloglist on the sidebar). CRMS readers know I've got a thing for fat ones, and this 'Kid' has one AWESOME fattie on him! These photos, IMHO, wonderfully illustrate the perfect shape and thickness of his cock, and beautiful cockhead. I especially like the Nintendo DS and Wolverine photos! Nice to know he's also into superheroes, another one of my favorite things! Maybe he'll even be willing to spunk all over one of his comic book covers for us!! Or maybe that's too much to ask? Just keep it in the plastic so it doesn't get ruined!! Anyhoo, I'm glad this dude is cool enough to share his cock with the world. 'Kid' DEFINITELY rocks! Go Kid!!


No comments: